The Hill Country Cattlewomen gladly offer a college scholarship to college juniors and above who are residents of one of the 14 counties HCCW covers. HCCW hopes to promote the education of agricultural majors or those with agricultural interest. A trade school opportunity has also been added this year. Interested students should read the scholarship guidelines carefully and may find the application and rules below.
Please note the requirements are a little different for the trade school applicants. Please see the application for complete rules.
Scholarship ApplicationDownload PDF Download Doc
Trade School Scholarship ApplicationDownload PDF
- Must be a full-time student, Junior or Senior level, with at least 60 accrued credit hours
- GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Preference given to agriculture-related majors, but all fields of study are welcome to apply
- Application packet must include two sealed letters of recommendation
- Deadline is June 7.
- No electronic submissions will be accepted
- Must live in one of the following counties: Bandera, Bexar, Blanco, Edwards, Gillespie, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Llano, Mason, McCulloch, Menard, Real & San Saba
Mail Scholarships application and letters to:
Hill Country CattleWomen
3551 Zenner-Ahrens Rd
Kerrville, Texas 78028
If you have any questions, please Contact Us